Our team has been working hard over the past year to get EEON to market and we're excited to let you know that you can now download the App now.
There are 2 ways to get it:
EEON is the Stock Research App for the everyone... it has the power of a financial terminal but is as useable as Spotify
You will notice 5 tabs in the EEON App:
- Home - this is where you'll access your dashboard. Add lists here and quickly swipe from one list to another. You'll see that we track all news related to the lists you create. Pretty slick.
- Markets - use this tab to track the major indices, sectors and factors during the trading day or change the timeframe to see how the markets have moved over longer time periods (1D, 5D, 1M, 3M, 6M, 1Y, 5Y).
- Explore - find new ideas from our featured lists, top user watchlists and top screeners.
- Create - take action and build your own lists, screens or set alerts on the stocks you're interested in.
- My Lists - this is the place to access all of the lists you've created or followed. You also have access to your profile (change your photo and tell the community about you).
We hope you enjoy the app and we'd love to hear from you. Our team is adjusting to product feedback rapidly. Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll consider incorporating into future releases.
The EEON Team